Few Blue Ridge cabin rentals can boast the spectacular sunsets you’ll witness here. With 180-degree views facing west, you will have front row seats to beautiful skies at sundown each night. And if space is what you’re looking for far away from the crowded city, Sunrock Sunset is the place for you.
This homey cabin welcomes you with high-end furnishings and light wood walls throughout, with plenty of room to spread out. The main floor’s large picture windows allow sunshine to stream through all day, and brings the splendor of nature right inside to you. Framed by lush foliage, the deck and terrace offer breathtaking views of mountains in the distance and the forest below.
There are so many delightful ways to spend your days here, any time of year. Wake up early and go whitewater rafting, or tube leisurely down the river. Have a picnic at the water’s edge and catch a fish or two. Spend a dewy spring morning hiking or a fall afternoon horseback riding and apple picking. Afterward, come back home, open up the French doors and take an afternoon nap on the leather sofa, letting the cool breeze waft in. Pure bliss.
At twilight, sit back and relax on one of the deck’s six rockers or double swing to watch a glorious sunset. Afterward, get a fire going in the great room’s wood-burning fireplace, and make dinner while everyone watches a game or TV show. The open kitchen makes it easy to entertain without missing out on the fun. There’s plenty of room for everyone to dine inside, or bring your meal out to the picnic table for dinner alfresco. Cap off the night with a ping pong tournament downstairs or a refreshing dip in the hot tub. Night owls may stay up late, wrapped up in a PlayStation game.
With beautiful, luxury bedding awaiting you, you’ll look forward to a wonderful sleep at the end of each fun-filled day. All three bedrooms feature rustic-inspired log furniture, luxury linens and great views. In the king master upstairs, walk out to your private balcony with a glass of champagne for a romantic toast under the stars. Or you can walk out on to the deck from the main floor’s queen bedroom for some stargazing as well. Full bunk beds on the terrace level make a great hideaway for the kids. They’ll love tucking in to their cozy beds each night.
Sunrock Sunset is a peaceful place away from it all to enjoy some space, reflect and rejuvenate. You and your loved ones will share special moments every day here to enjoy and remember for many sunsets to come.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Old Toccoa Farm Golf Privileges at Member Discounted Rates
- Sleeps 8 (king, queen, double bunk beds)
- Game Room – ping pong table, PlayStation 4 (bring your games), 42” flat screen TV with DVD player, stereo with CD player, stone gas fireplace, sofa, loveseat, chair, coffee table, end table, lamp, board games
- Outdoor – wrap around front porch, 2 rockers; main level covered deck, 4 rockers, 2 person swing, picnic table seats 6, gas grill; lower deck, hot tub seats 8
- Interior – wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen – fully equipped kitchen, custom wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, kitchen bar seats 3, kitchen table seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Dining Room – dining table seats 6
- Media – satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room – leather sofa and loveseat, chairs, stone wood burning fireplace, 40” flat screen TV with DVD player, stereo with CD player, coffee table, end tables, rug, lamp
- Bedrooms – main level with log queen bed, 27” TV with DVD player, dresser, night stands, lamps; upstairs master bedroom with log king bed, 19” TV with DVD player, dresser, night stands, lamps, private deck, chairs; downstairs with 2 full log bunk beds, night stand, lamp
- Bathrooms – main level bath with Jacuzzi, shower, double vanities; upstairs master bath, Jacuzzi, shower, double vanities; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly – up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer main floor
- Central HVAC
- Driveway – paved road to cabin, gravel driveway, ample parking